Oral Communication Skills Professionalism
Written Communication Skills Diplomacy
Technical Communication Skills Organization
Client-Customer Relational Skills Planning
Education and Years of Experience
- Degree: High School Diploma Required. AS or BA in Human Services filed preferred.
- Number of Years of Experience: 1 year
- Must maintain and provide proof of valid driver’s license and automobile insurance in good standing.
- Ability to provide leadership under stressful or crisis situations. Ability to problem-solve. Ability to meet deadlines and establish and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstration of ethical behavior and sound judgment that supports the NASW standards of care.
- Medication Self-Administration training or Medication Administration (if applicable).
- Ability to travel to various agencies, businesses.
- Use of personal vehicle.
- Must meet and maintain all required trainings, certifications etc. as needed.
- Uphold confidentiality by following the HIPAA regulations.
- Working conditions are based both in office and community settings.
- Local travel.
- Possibility of exposure to outdoor weather conditions, unsanitary environments, bodily fluids.
- Possibility of exposure to use of substances, vulgar statements, or hostile/dangerous situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, sit and walk. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers; climb or balance and stoop or kneel. The employee is required to be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.